Hmph. I am not even on your blog list! AND I never hear from you guys. Calling goes both ways, that is why I will call soon. I am sure you are going to have so much with mom there! She is so pumped to go visit!! Um and Lilly is beautiful!! I miss her and you all. Good luck with school brother.
Hello dear friends! We miss you so much. It stinks that the online chatting thing never seems to work out for us. This is Holly by the way. Hans is off scouting in a thunderstorm, fun times. I just thought I would write and say that we have not forgotten you, or replaced you. The other night it was around 9:30 and Hans and I were driving home. We had not done anything exciting and he said, "What should we do?" At the same time we were both like, "We would normally call the Amandrews but......boo hooo hooo!" I think that is when we finally figured out that you are not coming back. It was kind of funny and sad all at the same time. Your blog is so cute and I just love little lily. It makes me happy to see her. She is gorgeous. Hope all is well in Misery (I mean Missouri). Love you guys!
3 comments:
Hmph. I am not even on your blog list! AND I never hear from you guys. Calling goes both ways, that is why I will call soon. I am sure you are going to have so much with mom there! She is so pumped to go visit!! Um and Lilly is beautiful!! I miss her and you all. Good luck with school brother.
Hello dear friends! We miss you so much. It stinks that the online chatting thing never seems to work out for us. This is Holly by the way. Hans is off scouting in a thunderstorm, fun times. I just thought I would write and say that we have not forgotten you, or replaced you. The other night it was around 9:30 and Hans and I were driving home. We had not done anything exciting and he said, "What should we do?" At the same time we were both like, "We would normally call the Amandrews but......boo hooo hooo!" I think that is when we finally figured out that you are not coming back. It was kind of funny and sad all at the same time. Your blog is so cute and I just love little lily. It makes me happy to see her. She is gorgeous. Hope all is well in Misery (I mean Missouri). Love you guys!
Yeah Lily! She is growin' sooooo much! Love you and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment