Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another milestone!

Lily is simply amazing! She just keeps hitting these milestones as though they are nothing! Today she cut her first tooth! She had a fever last night of 99.7 under the arm, and she has been doorling for the last two to three months, and chewing on things all the time. Today her gums looked a little white where the tooth was pushing up on them. Then at about 5pm she put my finger in her mouth to chew on it, and I felt a sharp little tooth! I looked, and sure enough, that thing had pushed itself right through already! So, the first tooth is in! She is trying to pull herself up to stand, even though she really isn't strong enough yet, and she scoots backwards and sideways, but hasn't mastered the forward crawl yet. She is so busy! And such a joy in our lives!
My mom is here for 2 weeks now, so we are having a ton of fun, and she is trying to take lots of pictures to share with Andrews family as well as the rest of the Bitter clan.
Andrews mom made Lily the cutest halloween costume; a black kitten! I can't wait for halloween! She will be SO cute! We'll post pictures later (I'm not at my home computer, so I can't post any now).
So that's the update! Lily is a little protigy. :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

How exciting! She is getting so big. We can't wait to see pictures!

Craig and Megan said...

How fun!! We can't wait to see you guys! Get those pictures up so we can see our beautiful lil' neice! It's Uncle Craig and Aunt Megan's favorite past time! Love you!