Comments comments comments. My wife and I pander for comments on our blog, too, but we are a little more subtle. I didn't get the flowchart, by the way, (does it come with instructions?)
Love the flow chart! That's so funny. Everyone loves comments! It was so great to see you guys even though it was for a short period of time. I also really appreciated finding a basket of goodies for a date night on our door step! Thank you so much! We love you guys!
5 comments:
oh Andrew. You silly older brother. Where did you find that? Its awesome :) (See look! I am commenting to make you happy!)
Thanks Jen, Huzzah for comments!
Comments comments comments. My wife and I pander for comments on our blog, too, but we are a little more subtle. I didn't get the flowchart, by the way, (does it come with instructions?)
Andrew, you are a total goof! Did you learn that in school? Silly:>
Love the flow chart! That's so funny. Everyone loves comments! It was so great to see you guys even though it was for a short period of time. I also really appreciated finding a basket of goodies for a date night on our door step! Thank you so much! We love you guys!
Post a Comment