Lily demands to eat like an adult. (ie. Give her finger foods so she can 'feed' herself.) Here is her first try at a biscuit.
She also has had a go at makeup.
We recently spent alot of time teaching Lily to climb stairs. Any guesses why?
I often wake up to subtle reminders of who is in charge here. Hint: It's not me.
-Andrew
5 comments:
Yay for all the pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting! It's crazy! I love her dark hair too... so fun!
What a cute little girl and so big! I can see why she rules the house!! :) What a beautiful blessing!
Nice blog! glad to hear from you... here's a parent to parent hint, although it may be hard looking at the postiion of the baby gate........If you put the bar on the opposite side of where the child is it turns out to much more effective.
Hope all the studying and tests are going well Andrew!!!
awww I miss you guys!!!
thanks for the comments everyone.
Karen: unfortunately that is the only way that the gates will fit. We have opened it up now and worked with her to climb the 3 stairs there. Thanks for the idea though!
Post a Comment