Friday night we checked into our hotel and then headed off to "Queen of Sheba" for some Ethiopian style dinner. I wish we had pictures. Just imagine no silverware, soft bread that looked like mini ace bandages that we used to pick up food from piles on a huge platter. While it wasn't my favorite meal ever it was good and we had a fun time with it.
Saturday morning we went to the St Louis Zoo. And it's FREE! Hurray! I was so pleased (gosh I am cheap).
The girls got to ride the Conservation Merry-go-round.
Then we headed off to catch the Sea Lion show.
Obviously Lily was impressed
Then we stopped by the Insectarium and the Butterfly Haven
Then we went for lunch at a crepe restaurant. We all shared a couple of Savory crepes (which were pretty good) before we got down to the good stuff.
Amanda was very pleased with this choice.
-Andrew
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Hey, I like free too! That is so cool. Love the update :)
Mmm... savory crepes... *drool*
Post a Comment