Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer update

Since we have been horrible at updating our blog I thought I would put a quick note in. We are back in AZ and while the weather has been really hot, at least it isn't muggy. We have had a great time visiting friends and our favorite restaurants (which we have really, really missed).

After I took the COMLEX we had a couple of days out at Newport Beach, CA with the Freeman's. It was the first time in a long time that we got to spend any sort of time all together. In any event I thought I'd post a link to the preliminary family pictures.


They are under July 1st.

Freeman

2 comments:

Susan said...

How amazing Amanda!! The pictures were incredible. The girls have already changed so much. As usual, happy your home with family but miss you terribly.
All my love,
Susan

StephenEmily Stacey said...

You REALLY need to update your blog by the way. We're missing seeing pictures of all of you!