Our Strawberry patch is doing well. We have a couple strawberries ripening, and we are excited to see how they taste.
We got our 3 rose bushes planted, here is one of the buds that bloomed. We used it as a table setting for Mothers Day.
To be honest though. It doesn't seem like growing anything should be very hard here in Missouri. Even the grass has flowers. (This is a shot of the grass right behind our back window.)
-Andrew
4 comments:
Hey, our grass has those flowers too. but someone told me they were weeds:(.
So throw in some fresh mint and basil. We'll be by to pick ours up when it's ready. (:
Ashley and Joey- I figured that they are weeds, but they are pretty from a distance. (Plus in Arizona nothing grows anyways.)
Stephen Stacey- We started a garden, and I thought about herbs, but I have no idea how to use them if I did.
Your little house is looking so cute! Wish we lived closer so I could meet your little Lily.
P.S. Hope you don't mind if I leave an extra little comment here too... I get lots of points for extra blog comments... I am trying to win this awesome scrapbook desk at The EZ desk Giveaway vote for it if you have a minute!! :)
Post a Comment