Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Lily update

I meant to be a lot better about updates (especially in Sikeston), but my computer broke down and had to be sent for repairs. Now that I am back in town here is a quick look at what Lily is up too.

Lily and aunt Mariah. Lily's new thing is to cuddle with random clothes. I often find here trying to pull here blankets off her bed so she can throw them over herself.

Lily loves her stroller. She climbs into it all the time, especially to watch movies. Amanda started us calling it 'her throne.'

Lily loves making a mess of our storage boxes. She will play and bang on everything inside of them.
No idea what they were doing at the time, but the picture is cute.

If we let Lily hold the phone when she talks to you. This is inevitably the result.

Andrew

2 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

You should just let Lily sleep in that little box. It seems that she would be a lot easier to take care of in that case, especially considering you could put the new baby in one of the other boxes and save on room.

Freeman said...

I'd love to, but I don't think Amanda would go for it.